IT audit & advice
A promise instead of empty slogans!
FlowFactor is a DevOps service provider in every sense of the word. For our engineers, DevOps is not a theoretical, abstract concept, but a daily reality.
With DevOps, Development & Operations go hand in hand. It’s the answer to out-dated compartmentalised thinking with well-defined tasks and that “each-to-their-own-speciality-mentality”. In the past, developers exclusively wrote code and were barely involved in the implementation of the operation teams. With long lead times, system under-performance, rising costs, unclear bug fixing rounds and considerable frustration as the inevitable result.
In contrast, a DevOps service provider focuses on multidisciplinary expertise and agile cooperation. Everyone is equally engaged and each and every IT skill of equal value in achieving the common goal; a successful release. All stakeholders are involved in the project from start to finish and share accountability.
By engaging engineers with diverse expertise from the outset, we’re able to examine the theoretical and practical opportunities and challenges from a variety of different angles. This allows to make timely adjustments to the action plan. What’s desirable, possible and feasible? Does each step provide added value for the end-users and subsequent system management overhead? And is the anticipated result cost-efficient? Each and every step in the project is continuously scrutinised.
More importantly, the technical know-how of our engineers is not limited to their speciality. We’re strongly committed to continuous training in order to build multidisciplinary expertise and thus promote mutual communication.
Why do we do that exactly?
As a DevOps service provider, we offer a hassle-free collaboration with:
- exhaustive multidisciplinary preliminary study and rapid feedback
- shorter turnaround times, new releases and time-to-market
- continuous integration and optimisation & instant bug fixing
- maximum automation for minimal management afterwards
- considerable time and cost savings and reduced stress
- improved IT performance and maximum reliability
All this results in concrete, measurable benefits, such as:
- time and cost savings through process optimisation
- fewer support tickets for your internal help desk
- fast communication and increased customer satisfaction
- enhanced reporting and more controlled management
- improved compliance and digital security
Won over by the DevOps approach?
Or is FlowFactor the DevOps service provider that you’re looking for? Invite us for an informal and non-committal introductory consultation to discover for yourself.