IT audit & advice
Our DevOps and middleware engineers get more out of your IT infrastructure!
Back to basics
Performance, continuity, usability and stability are paramount at FlowFactor. The very fundamentals that are largely determined by your infrastructure and middleware layer. The preferred playground of our DevOps and middleware engineers.
We configure, automate and script middleware systems for private, public and hybrid cloud servers in a variety of sectors. With a focus on seamlessly distributed data processing, and streamlined communication between applications and underlying management systems. You subsequently get to decide whether to entrust operational system management to your internal IT service or to opt for an all-in managed service solution via FlowFactor.
We don’t believe in quick fixes at FlowFactor. In order to ensure that your middleware and IT infrastructure is as efficient as possible, we prefer to tackle IT-related challenges at their core.
Highly specialised middleware engineers
Our senior IBM middleware engineers and IBM Platinum Partnership certainly gives us the edge when it comes to know-how. We’re in direct contact with the IBM Lab and IBM experts, and are the first to master the latest IBM technology. Which explains our unrivalled expertise in IBM middleware, such as IBM WebSphere technology and IBM cloud private. You can likewise depend on our PureApplication pattern development expertise. Scripting and automation for hyper-converged and private cloud in a box applications are definitely our thing.
- IBM middleware and WebSphere technology
- operating systems: Linux, Red Hat OpenShift, IBM AIX etc.
- open source tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Python, Kubernetes etc.
- container orchestration: IBM Cloud Private, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift etc.
- software: Linux, Elastic, Redis, IBM Cloud Private, Red Hat OpenShift etc.
- hypervisor: VMware, PowerVM etc.
- on-premise and off-premise applications (private, public or hybrid cloud)
- hyper converged infrastructure & private cloud in a box
- PureApp pattern development and system management
Our middleware services
- middleware roadmapping, analysis and advice
- middleware audit and middleware licence optimisation
- middleware integration, migration, config and tuning
- reliable, efficient and secure IT infrastructure
- seamless communication between front and back end systems
- faster and more flexible application and system management
- the latest updates at your continued disposal
- access to certified engineers and 24/7 support
- ITIL compliant & improved Problem Management (PMR)
How satisfied are you with your current set-up?
Curious as to whether and how we can further optimise your application infrastructure? Let’s do the test! Our DevOps and middleware engineers are ready to analyse your current systems and future ambitions.