IT audit & advice
IT audit & advice
Independent advice and middleware optimisation
IBM technology, cloud environments and middleware systems are familiar terrain for FlowFactor. So familiar that we dare to call ourselves an “IBM, middleware and cloud expert” without blushing. No question is too simple, too silly or too complex for our DevOps engineers! Curious about the extent of our knowledge and what advice we have in mind for cloud and middleware optimisation?
Our audit and advice services
If you’re considering a major application modernisation or digital transformation, we’d be delighted to assist. Which type of cloud will you choose? Is it best to opt for proprietary or open source, private or public solutions? And what’s the best way to tackle such a transformation? We provide answers to all your questions and can immediately draw up a concrete action plan if desired.
Is your IT infrastructure currently too sluggish or are you in danger of being unable to meet the predetermined time-to-market? You can also rely on FlowFactor expertise for solution-oriented advice, in-depth testing or a candid second opinion. We search for existing bottlenecks and formulate concrete solutions to circumvent them.
Perhaps you already boast a state-of-the-art infrastructure and structured processes, but don’t yet benefit from roadmaps and project documentation? Has current ITIL compliance also been documented already? You can also safely entrust FlowFactor to perform an exhaustive audit using “AS IS” analysis, reporting and documentation.
We investigate whether further middleware optimisation is possible and feasible. In doing so, we consider the challenges that your IT infrastructure is currently facing, as well as your future ambitions for a high-performance application environment. And our advice on license, cloud and middleware optimisation comes with a well-formulated cost-benefit analysis.
We have a preference for controlled, phased implementations for which we first devise a Proof of Concept. With such a realistic test setup that’s rigorously tested in practice, there will be no unexpected surprises.
Our expertise at a glance
- IBM middleware and WebSphere technology
- operating systems: Linux, Red Hat OpenShift, IBM AIX etc.
- open source tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Python, Kubernetes etc.
- container orchestration: IBM Cloud Private, Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift etc.
- software: Linux, Elastic, Redis, IBM Cloud Private, Red Hat OpenShift etc.
- hypervisor: VMware, PowerVM etc.
- on-premise and off-premise cloud servers (private, public or hybrid)
- hyper converged servers & private cloud in a box solutions
- PureApp pattern development and system management
Why seek advice from a FlowFactor IBM consultant?
- IBM Platinum Business Partner in direct contact with IBM headquarters
- vendor independent trusted advisor for candid and impartial advice
- multidisciplinary DevOps analyses from a variety of perspectives
- communication at various levels, in plain human language or IT jargon
- focus on usability with attention to cost-benefit analysis and security
- extensive IBIZZ partner network for specialised niche expertise