IT audit & advice
Staffing & outsourcing
Support & Service desk
Staffing & outsourcing
Require experienced IBM, DevOps, Middleware and cloud engineers?
Searching for DevOps engineers?
Experienced cloud engineers are few and far between, hard to source on the labour market and thus typically expensive to hire. Fortunately, there’s another way to harness specialised expertise without having to come through the ruthless War for Talent. Indeed, you can also outsource managed services. Or perhaps you prefer to hand-pick individual FlowFactor DevOps engineers for a temporary secondment?
Why not outsource part or all of your IT management to FlowFactor? That way you benefit from optimally efficient full-service managed services and 24/7 expert support with SLA guarantees for complete peace of mind.
Prefer not to waste time and money in the ruthless war for talent? We second our DevOps IBM, middleware and cloud engineers to a variety of companies for short-term and long-term assignments.
Staffing & Outsourcing with quality assurance
Our middleware and cloud engineers boast unrivalled expertise in their discipline. Our senior, in-house IBM middleware engineers and continuous training ensure that our knowledge is kept to a consistently high standard. As an IBM Platinum Business Partner, we’re also in direct contact with the IBM lab and IBM experts.
FlowFactor DevOps engineers work according to ITIL best practices and assume full project responsibility. They also provide the necessary subsequent support. That way you have 1 point of contact before, during and after the project. We also draw up customised SLAs with clear agreements pertaining to response times.
With outsourcing, you determine which and how many tasks you assign to our DevOps cloud engineers. For this outsourced task package you can subsequently depend on a full service with 24/7 support.
Staffing solutions are invariably tailored to your precise requirements. Our specialists work both on-site and remotely, and over the short or long term according to your preference.
Why opt for staffing or outsourcing?
- your internal IT service lacks sufficient expertise for 3rd line support
- you don’t have time to keep tracking technological innovations
- your ICT team is too small-scale to accommodate a 24/7 support rotation
- you’re continuously firefighting and have no structural control over the IT landscape
- the PMR support process is excessively time-consuming, which prevents you from tackling other tasks
- you’re unable to source sufficiently experienced engineers on the labour market
- you have insufficient budget for the recruitment of additional engineers
- maximum output and rapid results without time lost on induction periods