Hey there! Do you love Automation, Cloud & DevOps just as much as we do? What about joining a team of true DevOps experts?
As a DevOps engineer at FlowFactor, you’re always on the lookout for innovative infra and cloud solutions. DevOps is a story of constant innovation, and that’s how we like to tackle projects. That’s why we strive every day to offer our consultants an environment based on autonomy, entrepreneurship and an open mind toward the newest DevOps tools and technologies.
Who is FlowFactor?
FlowFactor is a subsidiary of the Cronos Group and the home for true DevOps specialists. As a specialised DevOps service provider, we like to go the extra mile by integrating ITIL compliance in a DevOps context. A trophy that we gladly use to offer our customers unparalleled quality and come up with state-of-the-art innovative solutions.
FlowFactor is a team of motivated young people, surrounded by strong technical experts. Within FlowFactor, entrepreneurship, active learning and a strong team base are the main values. This way we embrace new challenges together with a broad smile and loads of enthusiasm.
What your job as a DevOps Engineer at FlowFactor looks like:
- Together with our Infrastructure Architect you will design innovative infra- and cloud solutions.
- Automation is your middle name: you script and automate all of your solutions.
- Also the installation, configuration, tuning and problem solving of soft-, hard and middleware solutions both on the private and public cloud are an important part of your job as a DevOps engineer.
- After implementation, we also deploy our consultants to provide ongoing support to the customer. You will also strengthen our 24/7 operations team.
- FlowFactor would not be FlowFactor if we were not constantly experimenting with the latest DevOps solutions. This will therefore be an important part or your role as a DevOps Engineer.
What we offer our DevOps Engineer:
- An innovative working environment: you will be joining an established company within the Cronos network, where innovation and entrepreneurship are key.
- A young and driven team: FlowFactor consultants share their constant hunger for learning and their motivation to grow the team together. You get opportunities to grow as the company grows.
- Expertise and network: through our partnerships with IBM, Red Hat, Google, EDB… you have access to exclusive technologies.
- Permanent learning opportunities: at FlowFactor, continuous learning is central. You will be able to follow the training you want and work on projects where you can learn and grow optimally. This enables you to build a CV with challenging projects, experiences and certificates.
- Challenging projects: You will have the opportunity to do both in-house projects as well as projects with our (inter)national customers.
- A competitive wage: you can count on a competitive salary package including fringe benefits (company car, fuel card, Phone subscription, laptop, meal allowance, insurance package, train pass…)
What we expect from our DevOps Engineers
- Education and experience: you have a bachelor’s degree in applied computer science or equivalent through experience.
- Expertise: you have knowledge of Linux and scripting: Ansible or Chef, Puppet, Python… Knowledge of virtualisation and/or public cloud is a plus, as is knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: AWS, Azure, Softlayer, middleware (Websphere, Tomcat, Jboss, …), open-source tools, containers (Docker).
- Strong communication skills: you communicate fluently with the team, your colleagues and the customer. In doing so, you are helpful and are always willing to aim for the best solution together
- Active learning style: eager to learn! You have a constant hunger for knowledge and you like to share this knowledge with your colleagues.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.